- No house shall counsel or refer for abortion under any circumstances.
- No house shall apply pressure toward adoption.
- No staff member can apply for private adoption of any children enrolled at Mom's House.
- No house shall counsel or refer for contraception under any circumstances.
- No house shall discriminate against race, nationality, creed, age, sex, or handicap.
- All information regarding clients will be kept completely confidential.
- All counseling including religious counseling shall be conducted by trained counselors.
- Volunteers, counselors, and staff shall not make value judgments on the conduct of parents.
- Volunteers, counselors, and staff shall uphold the principles of chastity, defined as abstinence before marriage and faithfulness within it.
- Any staff member is free to talk about God. But no staff member shall attempt to influence any client toward a particular religion.
Mom’s House® provides safe, secure, and free childcare to low-income single parents wishing to continue their education.
For information, call: (814) 535-4848 or e-mail email@example.com